Pages :

Monday 25 October 2010

Overexposure in the Studio

I actually had my first session in the studio last Saturday but was too embarrassed to show the results.I was however persuaded by Clem that we should blog our work no matter how appalling , as hopefully it will show our progression eventually,so here goes:

I unfortunately borrowed a camera from the media store and then discovered on the day I could not link it to the flash cable in the studio.  I therefore had to resort to camera flash and studio lights. Not the best combination , hence the overexposed images.Thankfully my ' models ' were my 12 year old daughter and friends, so time was not an issue .Enough of the excuses....

I was attempting to capture this feeling of pushing out from a confined space,being wrapped in a cocoon .














No comments:

Post a Comment